memorial for a brilliant woman

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday night is...

I had a great little reading in Poquoson today- nice place, nice people, sold a couple of books, a CD- 77 miles down the interstate, 76 back- I passed the place getting there, had to come back-

I am in the middle of finding out what FLARF means- I feel like I was passed by (again) like blogs-

the coasts and big cities get information so late, by the time we hicks catch on the big guys are terribly bored and not too keen on giving us a little piece of fun-

well, I say, Flarf you! I shall share this useless information with locals and we will play until the next 'so last week' comes along.

Ya know, it's almost February- I'd love to go to the reading in DC Monday night but I don't see how- I can't drive alone, we have rehearsal, it's the Slam here in Richmond, and so on, and so on, and so on.......

No comments: