Show Us Your Mask! Poetry Contest-
1. Submit up to three poems for $5.00 (checks payable to Shann Palmer)
2. Subject: must be about or concerning masks. (those we wear or share- what we conceal) 44 line limit, please (per poem)
3. Author retains copyright, winners may be included in a booklet, reading, and gallery display.
4. Entries must be postmarked between October 27 and November 27.
5. First Prize- $50.00, other prizes will be determined by the number of entries and will include art donated by gallery members.
Mail entries to:
art 6 Gallery/Shann Palmer
Show us your Mask!
6 East Broad Street .
Richmond, VA 23219
Contest sponsored by the Poetry Society of Virginia and art6.Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://groups.msn.com/FlashPaperPoetry online
For gallery information go to: http://www.art6.org /