memorial for a brilliant woman

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This really is the last chance to

see "The Fat Lady Sings"!

art 6, 6 east broad, 8pm, Saturday January 12th- $10

I'll sing Sondheim and more, Doris Day hits, Judy Garland, and a little bit of Wilco and Todd Rundgren- and tell barely believable tales about my wild Texas childhood-

Friday Night I'll be playing piano at ComedySportz for the ten pm I-Prov show- it's actually a three-part showcase of all the late night treats you'll encounter there, so c'mon call266-YESS and reserve a seat.

Sunday we have poetry at Shockoe Espresso in the slip 2-4pm

and the Henley Street Theater Company opens "The Spanish Tragedy" this weekend (preview Jan 10th) I'm not in that, though I helped with costumes- my daughter is the costumer.

So much to do this weekend!!

No comments: