memorial for a brilliant woman

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Off to a Writer's Workshop at WVU

Starts tomorrow- workshopping with Denise Duhamel!

She's well known for book Kinky from Orchises Press in Alexandria.

I am VERY excited! As usual I have barely enough money, but I have peanut butter, a loaf of bread, and granola bars. I'll be fine- and they have a 'breakfast' thing each morning and snacks during the afternoon sessions.

Oh yeah, I have my poem packets and some notebooks.

See ya next week.

(I love being off and leaving the guys behind to fend for themselves!)

1 comment:

BA Boucher said...

Hey,

Just did a random google search and this came up.

I did the Writer's Workshop at WVU in 2002 or 2003. On top of that I got a degree in Creative Writing at WVU, so I have a great deal of love for that program.

That summer workshop is a lot of fun and really informative.

Have a great time!