memorial for a brilliant woman

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Buy my CHANGE Chapbook!!

My eleven poem chapbook CHANGE won the 2009 Writer's Digest Poetic Asides Chapbook Challenge, The poems were generated from a challenge in November to write a poem-a-day, something I've been doing for seven years during April, National Poetry Month, but have not attempted other months of the year until now.

Each poem reflects “the arc of a love affair” as Paul Simon says, from bright beginnings to the inevitable break and the hope for change. While the poems contain autobiographical elements, they are amalgams of a larger story

The beautiful cover photo was taken by my dear friend Dave Anchel and the book was created by FlashPaperPublications, my DIY imprint.

For $9.00 (P&H included) you will receive a well-crafted elegant book filled with my poems. Click on the Paypal link on the right side of the page!

A little extra surprise will be included with each order.

Thanks-

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Congratulations on your win! Looking forward to the arrival of your book!