Poetry Resolutions 10-17-10
1) To pay attention
2) To revise and reorder poems
3) To organize my time around writing poetry
4) Submit submit submit (contingent on #2)
5) Set aside reading times (poetry first, fiction after)
6) Clear my desk, clear my head
7) Walk everyday (I should probably move that up, it's doable)
8) Continue eating well, and plan meals better for the husband (who is quitting smoking)
9) Keep better contact with friends, near and far
Cooler weather brings more energy- I wish it brought more money (but I can't let that hold me up from doing these resolutions). It's very tempting to huddle under a throw and moan about details- I have certainly done enough of that recently.
Forward. Outward display. Inner Peace.