memorial for a brilliant woman

Monday, March 07, 2011

Blogging, tweeting, and other stuff

I am directing music for a production of "Annie" at Goochland Middle & High School - show dates are Mar18th, 19th and 20th! It will be fabulous!

I am working through music for the choir at Grace Episcopal Church for Lent and Easter, Ash Wednesday we have a noon and 7pm service.

We also have a "Local Talent Variety Show" at the church Friday the 11th at 7pm to support our mission work in the county- I'll be singing something, don't know what yet.

The Virginia Benefit Chorale has a concert next Sunday (in Blackstone) at 5pm.

With the regular work I do and poetry and all that- my time is passing fater than I care to think about- I look forward to April Fool's Day to celebrate my accomplishments!!

Oh yeah- I need to get taxes to the tax guy-

so don't expect much on the tweet, facebook, blog, email front for the next two weeks, okay??

love y'all!

1 comment:

delete said...

At least you can squeeze out a blog entry amid all the insanity. I put my blog down a couple of years ago.

- T.S.