memorial for a brilliant woman

Friday, November 11, 2005

I am so tired of hearing the same news in the same 24 hours from all over (including my husband reading me stuff from the Drudge Report that I saw already on CNN or whatever)-
then...the story does one of two things- 1) continues until I am stuffed as violet Violet with the details of it or 2) it drops off the face of the earth forever.

I'd like stick the lady bankrobber's phone up her ass. NBC just showed a clip of Faye Dunaway as Bonnie Parker to fluff out the story. I saw the baby carriage stuck on a train seven times since 4:45. (The TV is in the same room as the computer and other family members are watching it- even now)

As soon as the hubby leaves for his LARP, I am turning the thing OFF and listening to today's MobyLives broadcast. yeah.

and THIS was a story we didn't know??

oh yeah- and I don't give a fuck where Matt Lauer is- or what Nicole Richie had to say to Katie Couric's 'tough' questions.

No comments: